Raspberry Almond Granola
Yield: about 20 servings
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup freeze dried raspberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, ground flax seed, cinnamon, and salt. Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and almond extract and stir until combined.
- Spread granola on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until fragrant and brown, about 30 minutes, stirring once.
- Let the granola cool, then stir in the raspberries.
Serving size: about 1/4 cup Calories: 130 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 3g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 15g Sugar: 5g Sodium: 60mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 0mg