I was pretty excited when I came up with this new way to use the rice paper sheets I had left over from making spring rolls. I love this recipe because it’s a unique way to eat raw vegetables besides just having a salad. The hummus and quinoa give these wraps a protein boost and the Sriracha makes them spicy and delicious.
These wraps look a lot fancier than they really are. Rice paper is super easy to work with and only takes a couple seconds in water before it is ready to eat. You can check out my tutorial here.
- 4-6 rice paper sheets
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 1/3 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2-3 kale leaves, chopped
- One at a time, place rice paper sheets in a shallow dish filled with warm water until soft and pliable, lay out flat.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of hummus in the middle of the paper and top with some quinoa and Sriracha. Arrange the rest of the fillings on top.
- Fold over two ends, then roll up as tight as possible.